Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Post-Treatment Life

Last Friday marked the last radiation treatment, which itself marked the last treatment of this journey through a cancer experience.  To celebrate, I thought a haircut was in order.  I have been sporting a hat for too long now, and its time I get my Katie back.  No more looking in the mirror and not recognizing myself.  And thats nothing a little blonde kick and hours in the bathroom with hair product, pins, headbands, galore... cant fix.

Cody and I have planned a few days to get the hell out of dodge next weekend.  I small vacation is the ultimate pick me up before getting back to work, and heading back into wedding season.  It will be a busy, yet eventful summer.

Camping
Hiking
Fishing
Road Trips
Concerts
We're Moving
My Wedding
Working
New Nephew

No comments:

Post a Comment