Monday, November 30, 2009

Frustration

The obvious fact that everyone looks at me and treats me like I have cancer is starting to get under my skin.  The MORE you worry about me, the worse you make things for everyone.  I dont want to know about your nightmares that involve me.  I dont want to be told that I look un-recognizable with my wig on.  If you were a women suffering from hair loss, you wouldnt appreciate that comment either.  Granted I'm not going to lose all my hair, i'm still going to lose 75% of it.

All you negative nancys are pissing me off.

I'm fine.  I'm still me.  I'm not going to let my condition bring me down or waste my life away.

So stop treating me like i'm going to die, because I'M NOT.  So STFU.
I apologize in advance if this offends anyone, but its my blog, and greatly expresses how I feel about you negative nancys.





Love,
Katie

P.S.The ring is new and thought it would add a little "pizzaz" to my middle finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment