Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Was impatiently waiting to get to this point.

Now that treatment 6 of 12 is complete, I can finally rest assured that the light at the end of this tunnel is near.   Is barreling towards me so quickly, I can taste it.  (well not really taste it, cant taste much but sewege at the moment)

Cody came with me yesterday, which he is always the best company in the world.  (as I tear up)  Hes only been able to come to one prior to yesterday.  And next to bobby, does a kick ass job keeping me company and making time go by quickly.  After tucking me into bed when we got home, he was off to finish the remainder of the day at work.  Needless to say, this guy rocks my world.   Though everytime I think about it, I think about how he doesnt deserve to be put through this, and yet he sticks around anyway.  Even tries to release me from the emotional chains that are keeping my hands behind my back.

I dont think i'll even be able to BEGIN to explain everything I am thankful for this thanksgiving.  Or keep it together none the less, but you all get the idea. :)

So Cody and I have been talking about where we want to go next year, when I can finally take a break from being a full-time patient.  And I think its decided!

Drumroll please................................... LONDON!


We both want to experience Europe so bad.  Shortly I'm going to talk to Neal and Devra about having a place to crash for a couple nights, then a cute Hostel or something for the remainder of the trip.  Should be a kick!  A well deserved vacation after a long and difficult battle for both of us. 

I'll keep you all posted on the deets!

Obviously feeling pretty uneasy today, and still have tomorrow.  But hoping all the fresh veggies and yoga i've been sticking to the last month, will lighten the side effects a bit and  make the nasuea easier to handle.

1 comment:

  1. We would love to have you and Cody stay with us! And I might add that I am a pretty good tour guide as well! We look forward to celebrating with you!
    with love,
    Devra and Neal

    ReplyDelete