Monday, November 30, 2009

December 09 in perspective.

Thank you all for letting me rant there.  And sorry for the inappropriate middle finger that I felt was necessary.  Like the mohawk?

Have treatment tomorrow afternoon, which i'm looking forward to getting overwith.  Spending today getting more christmas shopping done (and wrapping), as well as cleaning the ol' apartment for preparation of the week to come.  In which I will NOT be cleaning, or cooking, or functioning.

December will be quite a month.  A few pros include the parade of lights, christmas lights everywhere, 3 treatments in one month (odd to be on the pro list, but it means end of treatment is two weeks earlier than I originally anticipated) Christmas happens to land on my off week, and Zach and Jennifer (future bro and sis in law) are coming into town.... which leads me to the cons.  They arrive on the evening of the13th, and I have treatment a day later...   So no visiting zach and jen until almost a week after they've arrived.  Um, the 3 treatments in one month also means feeling shitty 2 of the 4 weeks of Dec. as well as NYE, and I'm always broke during the holidays because of all the shopping.    ** At least the pros, outweigh the cons!**

What else....  Bobby is coming to treatment with me tomorrow, which is kickass.  Unfortunately Cody wont make it to anymore through the end of the year, hoping I get lucky with January.  But by January, I will only have 3 treatments left!!!  You can all expect a huge party 1.5 weeks after my last treatment... so... end of February.  Mark your calendars!!!

I will also keep you all posted once Cody and I decide on a wedding date!  We decide this month! (after my scan)


I'll leave you all with a pic of my wig...  I dont think it looks too bad.... 

2 comments:

  1. i hope this doesn't creep you out, but you have very sexy eyes in this picture... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wig? You better get all that plastic off the oven! Stat! BTW, I love your blog list!

    G

    ReplyDelete