Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Next stop, the scan. Now with AP

Today I feel quite shiteous.  So this entry will be a short one.
I do believe all the exercise I got in the last 1.5 weeks have helped me barr through the side effects a bit quiciker.  I feel icky, but have a feeling i'll be bouncing back tomorrow instead of friday. 

I have a PET scan scheduled the day before my next treatment, and just might have the results back within 24hours!  So while they're pumping the poison through my body, I'll know whether or not i've kicked this cancer ass.  I'm confident that shiz is GONE.  Just 2 more cycles to be sure, a bit of radiation to wipe out whatever microscopicals we cant see, and i'm on the road to the golden wedding.  The anticipation is killing me!

Anyways, bobby dad and I took some fun photos during treatment yesterday.

This is AP. (Angry Panda)

Jokes Book to keep my mind off the poison.

Bobby!

AP wanted coffee, and he got coffee.

AP getting blood pressure taken.  Hes 130/86

AP's DuRag               

Peace.

Love!

Thats all for now, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment