Thursday, September 24, 2009

My coffee tastes like S***

Ah, one of the many lovely side effects... everything tastes like crap. 

Well, I actually take that back... Last night.. Cody made me White Wine & Herb Chicken with spinach salad and rice,  and it tasted fine.. but my coffee this morning?  Bleh.  Bleh.  FRUSTRATION.  Maybe I should avoid buying Starbucks whole bean coffee, cause we all know they burn their coffee when they roast it... as its not roasted here in CO.

But I'm a girl that knows coffee.  Espresso.  yum!  I'm very picky.  But when no matter what I do, how much I pay, it all tastes like crap.  Being the negative nancy I am this morning.  Maybe it was the bible thumpers that knocked on my door reading me passages out of the bible while roxy tries to get out, i'm in my pjs looking far from happy.  lol.  "what do you think it takes to make the world happy?  are you depressed?"

Excuse me?  I have cancer.  But i'm not going to tell you that...  Cause you're just going around knocking on peoples doors in my apartment complex... which you probably dont have a permit for.  Spreading the word of god whether we want to hear it or not.

Thats my venting for the day.  Actually still staying positive.  Reasons to be happy today:
-Not EVERYTHING tastes like crap
-No hair loss yet, as I was told to expect it by now.
-Sunny Day!
-Feel ok enough to clean up the apartment today.
-I accidently clocked Cody in the face with my engagement ring this morning.  Made me laugh.  Dont worry, he didnt bleed.
-Nice to close the door in those peoples faces.  Wheres your permit to solicit here? GO AWAY.
-Sarah is pregnant! I'm gonna be an Auntie!  A badass Aunt Katie to say the least. ;)

Pic of Sarah and Bro in Law Chris.  Expectant mom and dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment