Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Love the feeling of feeling good!

Crazy how you dont appreciate a normal stomach, until you regularly feel like shit. 
Week ago today was chemo, so I think its safe to say Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3 are pretty miserable... but then I slowly start to come back by the time the weekend rolls around.  I'd consider this managable!

Poor Cody has been working all day, coming home, making dinner, cleaning after dinner, and resting by about 930pm.  Poor Cody.  Those treatment weeks are going to be rough on him for a while.  Luckily, he doesnt have to try hard on making dinner... cause for me it all tastes like crap.  But i'm making it up to him by cleaning, and making dinner, and making him coffee in the morning EVERYDAY i'm functional.

Status update: (before visit with ONC next week)

Hair - Started falling/thinning out.  Slowly though, which makes me believe I may not lose it all.
Overall health - Feeling normal today!  Good day!  Got bloodwork done yesterday to check on WBC.  (White bloodcell Count)  Will determine my next treatment, and whether or not I need that Nuprogen shot.
Lymphoma Symptoms - Progressing.  Starting to get night sweats.  But apparently, thats to be expected.  Still itchy, still exhausted easily.  No other swollen lymph nodes that I know of.  (official doctor update next week)

Lets all think positive thoughts for Katie this week!  I'm hoping for progress! treatment effectiveness!  good test results! and a quick and painless week next week!

Time to clean, vacumm!!! (my hair is everywhere, quite gross) disinfect everything, run some errands, and keep trying for my goal to drink a GALLON of water a day, need good veins next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment